Hello Thursday! As another week is coming to an end, I have realized that May is just about over. This means that we’re coming up on the sixth month of the year and we’re almost half-way through 2008. As scary and amazing as that sounds, I think that means it’s time to take inventory and see where we all stand.
For me, I think that a list of thirteen things I still need to accomplish this year would be a good list and give an outline of sorts as to what I need to do with the time left in ’08. Have you gotten your yearly ‘to-do list’ all crossed off? What do *you* still want / need to do. I’d love for you to let us know in the comments.
|Thirteen things I want to accomplish by 12/31/08, by Aaron Crocco
1. Finish or get close to finishing a new book.
2. Participate in NaNoWrimo
3. Title my Robert Book.
4. Get my Robert Book finished and submitted to agents & publishers.
5. Figure out if I’m writing Mars or scrapping it or even re-writing it.
6. Read one or two classic novels on my Kindle.
7. Find a new writing group or start my very own.
8. Blog more often.
9. Find more time to write.
10. Get more involved in the writing community.
11. Successfully write the interactive story.
12. Resume my old podcast or begin a new one that is writing-oriented.
13. Remain confident that I really can do this and perhaps one day make a living off of it.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants