Another Thursday is here and this is the first official post since coming back. This week’s TT will just be a simple list of things I want to accomplish soon regarding writing.
What do *you* think? Please let me know in the comments.
|Thirteen random thoughts and goals by Aaron Crocco
1. I haven’t touched my Mars story in over a month.
2. I am beginning to seriously consider scrapping Mars.
3. I don’t know if I should write a sci-fi novel or drama/thriller novel next.
4. I’m slightly frustrated that I’m still waiting on 2 beta readers.
5. My time management skills after work are lacking, at best.
6. World of Warcraft is a time-killer.
7. I would love to go to a writers workshop week-long camp at my college this summer, but it’s $1500.
8. My writing drive is almost zero right now and I need a way to get back into it.
9. I believe that when I start working out next week, it will create energy and drive to do more in my life including writing.
10. I need to blog more. I will not allow this blog to die.
11. My Kindle still is awesome.
12. Thirteen random things are hard to come up with.
13. I need to find a writers group (long story for another post)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants