Happy Thursday! This week, I wanted to keep it light and fun. While not writing-related at all, I figure this is my blog and I’m allowed to have some off-topic things here and there. I’ve decided to go with things I’ve learned from movies, which I hope you enjoy.
What movies have *you* learned from? I’d love for you to let me know in the comments.
|Thirteen things I’ve learned from movies by Aaron Crocco.
1. If you’re going to put a time machine into a car, do it with style. -Back to the Future
2. If someone asks you if you’re a god you say yes. -Ghostbusters
3. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you can miss it. -Ferris Bueller
4. Anger leads to the dark side. -Star Wars
5. If you’re going to be in the mafia, make sure you’re friends with Joe Pesci. -Goodfellas
6. If all your limbs have been severed, you can still attack by biting someones ankles. -Monty Python & the Holy Grail
7. Don’t ever steal using the “Superman 3” method. -Office Space
8. Once someone double or triple dog-dare’s you on something, you’re committed. -A Christmas Story
9. Angelina Jolie can hack any computer. -Hackers
10. If you’re on a tight deadline for a report about historical figures, hope George Carlin comes by with a phone booth. -Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure
11. When in jail, ask for a small rock-cutting tool to dig yourself out. -The Shawshank Redemption
12. Don’t piss off the robots because they’ll turn you into batteries. -The Matrix
13. Interfereing with your parents meeting can be detrimental to your health. -Back to the Future
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants